I am delighted to be the recipient of a Liebster Award from Experienced Tutors.
On starting this blog two months ago I had no idea what would happen. It has been a head-scratching and exciting experience. Everytime I press the ‘publish’ button it is a mixture of exhilaration and fear. Will anyone read it? Will what I am saying resonate? Is the writing up to scratch? I guess it’s the same with anything new and unchartered, but it has been a great journey so far and this award is a a wonderful boost. I’m still finding my blog-legs, but am glad I seem to be doing something right!
According to the Liebster rules I have 11 questions to answer, 11 questions to ask other bloggers I pass the award onto and 11 random facts. I want to take my time to choose the blogs to pass the award onto so for the moment I will tackle 11 random facts.
11 things about me –
- My idol is David Attenborough (I will not accept Brian Cox as his replacement, no matter what people say)
- I have ten stitches in my head
- I spent 10 weeks in a Bornean rainforest with orangutans
- My first novel is sitting in a drawer screaming for its next unrecognisable draft
- In another life I was a sloth
- I am the eldest with 15 years between me and the youngest
- I can balance a pint glass on the back of my aforementioned needle-cushion head
- I walked past Jude Law once and fell into the bonnet of a car
- Slugs and snails freak me out
- I am working on a rhyming children’s book that features a beaver and alien
- My feet hate shoes
I’m off to conquer those other 11’s now!